Knowledge Management Unit (KMU) is an initiative of Policy and Strategic Planning Unit (PSPU), its objective is to consolidate evidence for decision making on key health issues through an archived digital database. Website of knowledge management unit that contains more than 300 documents so far. KMU has prepared analytical briefs of the uploaded documents. This facility enables users to read brief of the document before downloading whole of the document. In addition, links to audio visual aids related to different health issues are also available on this website. Documents on following key areas are available on the website:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Maternal Neonatal and Child Health
- Human Resource for Health
- Health Systems & Governance
- T.B, Malaria and other Communicable Diseases
- Health Economics and Financing
- Non Communicable Diseases
- Communication, Maternal Neonatal and Child Health
- Information Management
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
Knowledge Management Unit prepared and published first Annual Health Report of Health Department Government of the Punjab for the year 2013-14. It has also started quarterly newsletter of Health Department in year 2015. In recent past KMU has prepared Annual Health Report for the year 2016. Newsletter of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is also being published by KMU.
Please click the link below to access KMU website.